College Info Night Video
Please enjoy this recording of our
College Information Night
hosted on October 15, 2019!
Get Answers to Your Questions
- Who: Any student or parent interested in learning more about college admissions
- What: Informational session hosted by Abby Buckles from the William Penn Honors Program at George Fox University
- When: October 15th, 4:30–6:00 p.m. ET
- Where: Live Zoom video conference (register below to get the Zoom meeting ID)
Note from the Host
My name is Abby Buckles, and I work as the Admissions Specialist for the William Penn Honors Program at George Fox University. I am a recent college graduate (2018), which means I was in your shoes about 5 years ago. I can remember all too well how much thought and planning it takes to feel confident about making the college choice. I am truly looking forward to connecting with you on October 15th, 4:30-6:00pm, and serving as a resource during this exciting time in your life!
Based on my personal and professional experiences, I can speak to the following areas:
- Standardized tests overview and preparation
- How to begin (and narrow) your college search
- What to look for in a college visit
- Scholarships: where to look and what to look for